BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

End of the year

This year is coming to a close (thank goodness) and im getting ready to go back to Seattle for a consultation appointment and then back to do my surgery later this summer. See, I have found out hat I have chronic gallbladder disease. For me that means I have a non-functioning gallbladder. Most people have a contraction rate of 30-35% or higher in their gallbladder. but my contraction rate is 0%. My doctor had never seen anything like it in a person so young. And doctors here in Yakima won't touch a 17 year old like me so I have to go to Children's hospital in Seattle to get my gallbladder taken care of. You see, I had 3 options for my gallbladder. 1. Ignore it, and not do anything about it. (I didn't like that idea because I don't like the pain) 2. Go on a low-fat diet of 40grams or less a day. (the way my family eats? almost impossible) and 3. Have my gallbladder removed (I'll pick door number 3 please). So that's whats up in my world right now. Final projects, portfolios and movies in school. Golf banquet and other events after school. Trying to get my permit too. Then trips, LA, and summer vacay are on their way. Well, i better start working on my portfolio again....
see ya!

0 comments: